Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Advertorial/ sponser : Jeric Hair Salon
Visited jeric hair salon last week for my hair appointment.
A meet up with jeric, michelle and darren .
Did my hair at bugis junction this round.

busy busy day ....

stepping into the salon, my first impression was comfortable.
Japanese decoration style and spa feel.
a overall picture of the reception counter.
Products , Aveda . Have anyone of you heard aveda products before?
Aveda, The Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences, was founded in 1978 with the goal of providing beauty industry professionals with high performance, botanically based products that would be better for service providers and their guests, as well as for the planet.

Example : Haircare, Hair styling, Skincare, bodycare, Aveda Men, Pure-fume™

A very beautiful salon , with well decoration of arts.
all decoration was import from japan !
this is where i wash my hair , Cosy though. To be honest,
i love the painting of the wall !
that's where i feel that i'm washing my hair in a spa too !

few of the products that caught my attention. These products could
tell us what personality and character i am. Love this smell alot !
treatment room .... beautiful isn't ?

Products that i will be using today.
aveda hair damage remedy treatment, avena hair mask and
hair scalp treatment.



and hair care ! it helps to protect my hair under the sun
especially for people like me, who love going under the sun .
you must be curious about this, the assistant pass me
this to warm my hand under aircon. I'm freezing !
Love their excellent service !
my current hair colour, is fading. Looking horrible.

self shot of myself while waiting for michelle .
spoken to michelle and i request to have a brighter colour,
suits me more and look younger .



Tada! thanks to michelle and her assistant
for helping me to colour my current hair.

wash wash wash !
scalp treatment for my hair. Basically, i dye my hair alot,
blow dry my hair alot, straighten my hair everyday. I have
oily scalp, damage hair and spilt end. All i need was a well done treatment .
and thanks to aveda !
Deeply penetrates to help repair, seal and smooth even the most damaged of my hair.
Using the power of pure plant oils and quinoa protein, it restores health, silkiness and shine.


massaging my hair scalp !

steaming my hair !




aveda hair mask for my poor hair.



blowing dry my hair ...


after blowing dry my hair, my current hair colour look like this.
style my hair with curl . And i love it so much !
look more young, more lively now.

thanks to jeric and michelle for the excellent service.
Such a great day to spend my time with jeric hair salon and the wonderful staffs .


want to find out more about jeric salon ?
you can find out more at http://www.jeric.sg/


now mention '' Honey '' can get a 10-15% discount off
what are you waiting for ?
Start to pamper your hair! xoxo.

1 comment: